Les Miserables - School Edition
June 12th-25th: M-F 10am-6pm
(Performances final Fri-Sun)
Shrek, Musical Jr.
Session 1: July 10th-23rd
Session 2: July 24th-Aug 6th
(Performances Friday and Saturday with possible Sunday extension)
*Students only enroll for Session 1 or 2 unless they plan to do the camp in it's entirety twice with a different cast
Hair Up Hip Hop Camp (Ages 3-4) 9am-10:15 $100
Hair Up Hip Hop Camp (Ages 5-7) 10:30-12:30 $160
Round Up Dance Camp (Ages 3-4) 9am-10:15am $100
Round Up Dance Camp (Ages 5-7) 10:30-12:30 $160
Bluey Dance Camp (Ages 3-4) 9am-10:15am $100
Bluey Dance Camp (Ages 5-7) 10:30am-12:30pm $160
Swan Lake Intensive (8+) 1pm-3pm $160
Irish Camp (Ages 3-4) 9am-10:15am $100
Irish Level 1 (Ages 5+) 10:30am-12:30pm $160
Irish Level 1B+ Camp - Experienced Dancers from these classes only 1-3pm $160
In the Bayou Dance Camp (Ages 3-4) 9am-10:15am $100
In the Bayou Dance Camp (Ages 5-7) 10:30-12:30 $160
July 31st-Aug 4th
Cartwheels on the Beach Acro Camp (Ages 5-7) 10am-12pm $160
Cartwheels on the Beach Acro Camp (Ages 8+) 12:30-2:30 $160
Taste of the Islands! (Rising 1st-6th grade)
June 26th-30th 9am-12:30
This camp will be a full immersive experience into the Islands around the world. Students will be divided by grade levels. Each day students will rotate through a Geography and Cooking class, Dance, Music, and Art. Students will be learning to prepare traditional foods from various Islands and get their “Passports” stamped each day they visit a new Island.
July 31st - Aug 4th
Pre-Twinkle Violin Camp (Ages 4-7) 9am-10am $75 - WAITLIST
Music from the High C's Orchestra Camp (Rising 6th-8th Grade) 9am-11:30am $175
Music from the High C's Orchestra Camp (Rising 9th-12th Grade) 9am-12:30pm $175
Out Of This World Art Camp (Ages 6-8) 9:30am-11:30am $170 - WAITLIST
Out Of This World Art Camp (Ages 9+) 12:00pm-2:00pm $170 - WAITLIST
Summer Camp Policies
- You will be charged a $32 registration fee per student when you register.
- All summer camps will only be held with minimum registration required. For dance camps, this is 4 students and varies based on the show for the production camps.
- All payments are due up-front and will be drafted from the card on file within 24 hours. If the payment declines, the spot will be given to someone on the waitlist.
- There are no refunds for summer camps. In situations where a child becomes ill and cannot attend. We will apply a credit towards a future camp or class. Please plan your vacations accordingly and check your child’s school start date. Some private schools start the first week of August in our area.
- Age requirements. They must be the designated age by the start of the camp or be rising into the grade level designated.